Thursday, October 10, 2013

Left-leaning publication says Obamacare Armageddon hasn't hit yet, so hey, everything's peachy

First, the original story that this article refers to:

http://unaffordablecare.blogspot.com/2013/10/obamacare-has-raped-my-future-college.html

And now the followup fluff piece...

http://www.theatlanticwire.com/politics/2013/10/good-news-obamacare-raped-future-26-year-old/70397/

I had chicken pox when I was in middle school, contracted after a kid came back to school covered with scabs from the disease that apparently wasn't totally in remission. School ended a few days later, and my family proceeded to head out of state on vacation. Two days into our vacation, I came down with a low-grade fever, followed the next day by a widespread rash, followed a couple days later by the telltale sores that chicken pox is famous for. It took several days after I was exposed before I started showing symptoms of chicken pox, but once I was exposed to it, it soon took over my body.

We're just 10 days into the Obamacare mandate and its toll on businesses and individuals. Obamacare is already taking root across the country, but just because we can't see a lot of "symptoms," if you will, doesn't mean that the disease isn't spreading. We're barely into the first round of a long fight, and the extent of Obamacare's damage to our country won't be evident for some time, unless it can be mitigated. Only a fool would think we're in the clear at this point. And apparently, a few fools do. Stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment