Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Article: 100 unintended consequences of Obamacare

I disagree with the article's headline, because I believe Barack Obama fully intended for all of these things and more to happen in his quest to "fundamentally transform America." Just as someone who loves their spouse has no desire to "fundamentally transform" them, I find it really hard to believe that someone who loves this country would want to alter it so radically as to render it unrecognizable nearly five years into Obama's presidency. So I believe that each of the items listed below, and so many more that we've seen already and that we will see between now and Jan. 20, 2017, when Obama will thankfully leave office, are intentional and meant to cause as much "change" as possible.

I'm not normally inclined to repost entire articles (and when I do, I attribute them to their original source), but I think that this article gives only 100 of countless other examples of the damage that this temporary but imperial occupant of the White House is doing to this country. So without further ado...

http://www.nationalreview.com/node/359861/print

100 Unintended Consequences of Obamacare: Companies, workers, retirees, students, and spouses all suffer from the law’s inflexible mandates.
By  Andrew Johnson

No comments:

Post a Comment